First finalized generic insigh.io board ready for testing.
After 5 iterations, our first generic insigh.io board is ready to extended testing.
The board includes:
- Host headers for Pycom devices.
- Powered through USB, battery or solar panel; solar energy harvesting with onboard power management IC
- Hardware watchdog
- Energy consumption profiling
- Embedded Temperature/Humidity sensor
- Expandability slots for connecting up to 4 sensors:
- 2x I2C
- 2x digital / analog
This is accompanied by our libraries and example code to fully benefit for the hardware features. The source code will soon be made available in github.